Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Qualification Test

Test. The word itself rings an alarm in the back of the mind that something/somebody is under some kind of analysis to make it/him qualify for the requirement under consideration. I bought a mobile and tested the clarity of sound, quality of picture, user friendliness, battery backup, memory space and the most important is the comments and experience of the user who have already used it. It is not just in case of mobile, when we decide to do or believe something we take all sort of measure be it buying a home, going to movie, planning a tour each and everything.

One fine day when I was in my imaginary world I decided to sort out the criteria to test the God. I wanted to see whether the God whom I believe is cable of being God? Is he really be worshiped as God? I tried to sort out the test criteria from the experience of the ancestor, the various philosophers, the religious books then I have selected the best of the test from all the above and it was from the Guiding Quran. Why I call Quran as a Guide because it perfectly guided me to phrase the test to test someone who claims to be God.

The test is..

1. He should be one.
2.He Should be Absolute.
3.He Should not have an Start nor an End (Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten)
4.No one should be equal to him.


Anyone who claims to be a God should pass all these four question then only I will consider him as a God and Worship him.



The Guiding Quran Answers all the above four questions in Sura Ikhlaas 112

1. Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD.

2. "The Absolute GOD.

3. "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.

4. "None equals Him."



" There is no God but God(ALLAH). Muhammad is the Prophet of God "

No comments:

Post a Comment